10 Reasons Why You Should Enter
1. Entering the Stevie® Awards for Great Employers is a cost-effective way to thank and honor your valued employees and to build or burnish your organization’s brand.
2. The entry fees are nominal compared to the publicity boon your firm can reap when you become a Stevie winner.
3. Small organizations have just as much chance to win a Stevie as big companies do. Every year, world-famous companies such as AT&T, IBM, Samsung, and Turkish Airlines are joined in the winners' circle by small and medium-size organizations that are still building their brands.
4. There are scores of categories to recognize achievement in every facet of the workplace, from the executive suite to the training room. For a list of categories, click here.
5. If you’re a solution provider or product marketer, your work will be reviewed and honored by potential clients, not just your competitors.
6. Many of the world's top business executives will review your nominations during the judging process, and you'll have access to all of their comments about your entries - an invaluable resource.
7. We'll promote your win across our web site and media. We get more than 70,000 visitors to our site every month, have more than 24,000 weekly email newsletter subscribers, and many thousands of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter followers.
8. When you win a Stevie Award you’ll get to make a 30-second acceptance speech…before an audience of executives from around the world…during an internationally-broadcast awards dinner.
9. The Stevie Award is one of the world's most coveted prizes. It was designed by the company that makes the Oscar and other major awards.
10. As a winner you'll get a range of free tools that you can use to promote your award.