Company: Verified First, Meridian, ID USA
Nomination Category: Talent Acquisition & Retention Solution Provider of the Year
Solution Provider Essay: Text Redacted for Publication
Verified First is the premier background check and drug screening services organization in the industry. We are a company that believes in providing the fastest, most cost-effective, and most thorough background screening services on the market.
As a Consumer Reporting Agency (CRA), we have direct access to the information our clients need and an obligation to ensure it is complete and correct. We do our best to maintain the highest standards in reporting.
Unlike other companies, we do not offshore our compliance department. All files are reviewed by in-house compliance officers with years of experience.
We continuously demonstrate that we value the trust they put in us as their partner in hiring. Each time our Client Care Team resolves a ticket we ask the customer whether we have Exceeded, Met, or Failed to Meet their expectations. We are proud of the fact that 97% of the time our customers tell us we Exceeded or Met their expectations; moreover, we celebrate the fact that 66% of the time our customers tell us we Exceeded their expectations.
We are dedicated to remaining ahead of the curve by offering a myriad of robust searches to our customers. Amazingly, most of those searches have a near-instant turnaround time for clear reports, allowing our clients to make timely, well-supported decisions regarding hiring. When it comes down to it, our competition runs at the speed of the postal service and we run at the speed of email.
We add even more speed and flexibility to the hiring process with our patent-pending integration technology. Our solution enables backgrounds screening alongside any ATS, HCM, or payroll platform in a manner of minutes, not the months it takes to set up a traditional integration. Because of our unique implementation, we launched a partnership program in 2016 where human resource SaaS companies can increase the capabilities of their platform by working directly with us. In a matter of months, we have successfully launched over 20 partnerships with more in the works.
Since the start of 2016, we have grown from a small company of 60 to an award-winning team of more than 100 highly dedicated employees. We are one of the only companies in our niche that has onsite, onshore customer service and we are committed to keeping it that way. We have done such a good job of providing a culture employees are proud of that we were voted one of the Best Places to Work in Idaho in both 2016 and 2017 based on their feedback. Furthermore, we have received best culture and best places to work awards from both Entrepreneur and Outside magazines, respectively.
“Not only does Verified First provide all the services my company needs in one complete package, but also has saved my department a significant amount in the cost of these services, as well as significant time saved in processing. In addition to this, the accuracy, thoroughness, quality, and speed… is exceptional and the customer service they provide is consistently top notch. Simply put, no other company comes close. Verified First has a lifelong customer.” – Current Customer
Solution Provider Summary:
• Launched a highly successful partner program initiative, and are now partnered with over 20 companies.
• Achieved a spot on the list of the Best Places to Work in Idaho for both 2016 and 2017.
• Achieved a spot on the Outdoor Magazine list of Best Places to Work (published November 2016)
• Listed in the Entrepreneur Magazine list of Best Company Cultures [Medium-Sized] (published February 2017)
• In January 2015, we began providing full benefits for all employees and we pay 100% of the monthly health insurance premium. We also added a $50,000 life insurance policy for each employee.
• We award our employee achievements by holding large employee parties and “Treat Yo’ Self” days to pamper our staff when they reach goals. We also bolster our culture with various employee events such as the “Office Olympics” where cash and extra PTO are awarded.