Company: Sterling Talent Solutions, Independence, OH USA
Nomination Category: Human Capital Management Solution – New
Products Essay: Text Redacted for Publication
The mission of Sterling Talent SolutionsSM is simple: to provide hiring peace of mind by delivering a simpler, smarter background screening and onboarding experience for employers worldwide. After our merger with TalentWise in January 2016, we began working on a new cloud-based platform, SterlingONESM, highlighting simplicity and consistency throughout the candidate and client experience.
The Sterling Talent Solutions cloud-based, proprietary technology platform unifies candidate orders and data into a single, unified workflow so that HR professionals can easily place orders, manage tasks, monitor status and view candidate records. The platform is highly secure and regularly updated to meeting the ever-changing compliance standards allowing HR teams to manage to most complex screening programs seamlessly including criminal background checks, verifications, Form I-9, drug screening and employment verifications. Our cloud-based candidate portal is designed to help HR departments collect data from candidates for background screening, onboarding and other HR requirements. Customizable to a company’s brand experience, the portal offers various workflow options allowing users to control the information request process and create a positive candidate and brand experience. Within the SterlingONE platform, the Candidate Portal is a unique interface that enables employers to make a great first impression on candidates by the ability to customize the portal with logos, color schemes, branded images, video uploads, social media information, links and more.
The new hire Onboarding experience is a critical step in the hiring process. SterlingONE is the only platform with onboarding solutions built in, saving HR managers time from using multiple point solutions. From offer letters and background screening to I-9 and E-Verify, Sterling’s background screening and onboarding platform streamlines the process so that everything goes smoothly and HR professionals can focus on more important tasks. All candidate data and new hire forms are managed in one place improving the candidate experience and creating an excellent day one for a new hire.
The SterlingONE platform has helped clients have a more holistic approach to their background screening needs by having the following elements:
• Simplicity: From the platform layout to ease of use, SterlingONE allows HR teams to intuitively navigate and easily plug into other systems.
• Candidate Experience: Regardless of geographic location, brands or hiring workflows, you want to make sure everyone is receiving the same engaging experience with your candidate dashboard.
• Compliance: When it comes to background screening, compliance is a critical consideration. Companies need to follow local, state, national and global laws to avoid lawsuits and be informed of all legal considerations before making a hiring decision.
• Workflow Management: Creating hiring workflows is one of the first steps to managing all of the tasks associated with the hiring process. SterlingONE can update and manage documents and media without needing to reconfigure portals or ask the IT team.
• Integration: Having an all-in-one HR hiring solution will create an awesome experience for the HR team and the job candidate. It is important to select a platform that seamlessly integrates with HR recruiting solutions to create a streamlined, paperless hiring process.
• Reporting: Robust, easy-to-use reporting capabilities allows an organization to easily, quickly and efficiently find and share the data their seeking.
• Security: Background screening and onboarding require in-depth measures and procedures to protect the information of your candidates.
The SterlingONE platform is intuitive and easy for both HR professionals and candidates to use. Some of the highlights of the platform include:
• Simple User Dashboard –The interface supports single-sign on with most other HR system integrations and provides real-time access to screening results and completed forms.
• Intuitive Workflow and Document Management –The intuitive drag-and-drop interface, preconfigured packages and custom workflows make configuration and document management easier.
• Easy to Navigate Candidate Portal – Customizable branding, self-service administration tools, multimedia capabilities and electronically signed forms, allow candidates to have a positive brand experience.
• Candidate Personalization – HR can manage the branding, messaging and media assets of the candidate portal.
• Multiple ATS & HRIS Integrations – Clients can integrate with their ATS, HRIS and payroll systems using simple APIs for a more holistic view of the candidate’s lifecycle.
• Enhanced Reporting – SterlingONE helps clients track background screening orders, results, as well as run customized KPI reports.
Press Release for SterlingONE release at HR Tech, October 2016: https://www.sterlingtalentsolutions.com/about/in-the-news/sterling-talent-solutions-reveals-sterlingone-platform-at-hr-technology-conference-expo/
SterlingONE Brings Ease to Background Screening: https://www.sterlingtalentsolutions.com/blog/2017/march/sterlingone-is-easy-screening/
Leveraging Technology for the Continually Changing Regulatory Landscape: https://www.sterlingtalentsolutions.com/blog/2017/march/streamlined-screening-processes/