Company: Elements Global Services, Chicago, IL USA
Nomination Category: HR Technology Solution Provider of the Year
Solution Provider Essay: Text Redacted for Publication
Over the past 18 months, Elements Global Services has crafted a direct employer of record (EOR) solution that allows companies to expand globally at half the cost and in half the time. While the indirect model sometimes requires third or fourth party partners to navigate processes, Elements’ helps business streamline operations as the sole EOR and allows companies to work with a single partner when expanding their businesses across the globe. As one of the only providers to offer a direct employer of record model, Elements helps companies quickly onboard, manage and pay employees worldwide, while most importantly, making sure the business complies with local employment laws.
Supporting the direct EOR model is Elements’ Resource Information System & Payroll technology. Elements’ software allows clients to quickly and securely organize data in one easy-to-use system, streamlining processes and simplifying procedures for the businesses that use it. Multinational clients are offered a single Human Resources Management System (HRMS) that directly connects with the company’s payroll platform for the appropriate country and related employment and tax regulations. The technology brings together domestic and international employee data into one holistic system.
Offerings with the technology system are vast and include specialized reports, API integration for accounting and other software packages, employee self-management portals, applicant tracking and much more. To ensure clients are comfortable and well-versed it in the software’s capabilities, Elements provides hands-on training and support for all platform users.
Elements’ technology is available 24/7 and in 2016, the HRMS underwent major translation and can now be used in multiple languages to accommodate additional global users. Key features of Elements’ technology include:
• Global Employee Records Management: An employee database software built specifically to make tracking HR information easier, including personal data, PTO, employee training and more.
• Document Storage: Included in Elements’ technology is document storage. Documents can be shared through the Employee Self Service and other materials are hosted in one global system.
• Customizable Employee Database: Several customizable set-up options mean companies can establish the system in a way that fits their unique company culture.
• Real-Time HRIS Software: With real-time software, users across the globe can access current data from the system without concern that it’s outdated or inaccurate.
• Connections & Culture: With technology that hosts everything in the same system and simplifies the busy work, businesses can focus on their people.
To supplement the company’s incredible revenue growth, Elements has also expanded its global footprint into an additional 21 countries in 2016 to support client needs. Elements recognizes the importance of having resources available in the areas where clients want to expand, and will take the necessary steps to ensure they’re able to provide the best support possible, which can also extend beyond EOR services.
With Elements’ rapid expansion and revenue growth in 2016, the EOR service provider now operates in over 135 countries and is a true world-wide partner for companies looking to expand globally. Elements has opened a new office hub in Barcelona this past July and New Delhi this past September with plans for a new corporate office in Hong Kong in Q1 of 2018 to better serve the APAC region. Overall, Elements Global Services provides companies with the elements and technology they need to succeed when expanding worldwide.
• In the past 18 months, Elements has created a direct EOR model and expanded its global footprint into an additional 21 countries.
• Elements’ software now comes in multiple different languages to ease use for consumers across the globe.
• Elements operates in over 135 countries across the globe.
Elements has opened a new office hub in Barcelona this past July and New Delhi this past September with plans for a new corporate office in Hong Kong in Q1 of 2018 to better serve the APAC region.